Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Before you can use the equipment in the 3D printing lab on your own, you need to schedule and complete a training session with either Dan Jolley or Ary Bottoms. During that session, we will go over the different pieces of equipment, show you how the software works, and train you on the overall 3D printing process.
To make an appointment, go to the Register for 3D Printing Training tab above.
If you have any questions about training or the reservation of the 3D Printing Lab, please contact:
3D Printing Lab Equipment
2 Ultimaker 2+ Connect 3D printers
- Single extrusion with swappable nozzles
- Print with 9 different materials
1 EinScan SE 3D Scanner
Great for scanning:
- Objects larger than 30*30*30 mm (1.2*1.2*1.2 in)
- Objects smaller than 250*250*250 mm (38*38*38 in)
- Objects weighing less than 5 kg (11 lbs)