Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Library Facility Use
- The library entrance has automatic doors. Push buttons are available on the right side of each door.
- Elevators are available on all three floors in the library.
- Disability parking spots are available in the parking lot in front of the library and in the library side lot.
- Library instruction videos are streamed online and closed captioned. A full list of video tutorials are provided on the Video Tutorials LibGuide.
- The library offers multiple contact options through face-to-face, phone, email, live chat, and Zoom video conferencing.